Work With Us — We are Hiring!
Do you read The Hacker Newz all the time? Then there is some Good News for you.
You will be part of the Big cybersecurity culture that challenges you to work on everything from short articles to long in-depth news stories, which will be read and viewed by millions of readers worldwide
We’re hiring super enthusiastic Technical Writers, Editors, and Interns .
Here’s your chance to be part of the Cyber revolution.
1. Cybersecurity Journalists and Technical Writers (Part-time)
We are looking for geeks who are passionate about writing, learning, and technology.
Your primary responsibilities will be brainstorming story ideas and expand our ‘vault of information’ for readers around the world.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Writing of exclusive and technical news articles… Fast, thoroughly and creatively
- Experience in Technical Writing
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Research, gather, and analyze information on technical topics
- Researching end users’ needs
- Providing suggestions on how to address the end user information gap
- Reviewing and updating old content and documentation to ensure it’s factually correct and up to date
- Creating/editing images, building slideshows and eBooks
We’re looking for someone who…
- Understands web culture and passionate about technology
- Develop, write and maintain high-quality technical documents, including user guides, online help, release notes etc.
- Be able to manage time efficiently and meet project deadlines
- Proof-read and polish technical documents written by other teams.
- Research and continuously improve documentation tools, methods and process.
- Participate in content strategy formulation spanning multiple formats, Presentation
- Create user guides and process documents, User Story
- Writes in a conversational tone to produce informative articles
- Writes quickly perfect English with flawless grammar
- Has basic knowledge of IT and cybersecurity
You do not necessarily need to have much professional experience, but more importantly you should be able to analyze and create content that kicks ass in the crazy tech world.
Minimum Qualifications: Excellent written and verbal English communication skills with sufficient knowledge of cybersecurity.
Send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org